Here are my take always from the first day in Calgary.
1. It is nice to be in the company of like minded educators and experts.
2. The goal is to make the classroom experience magical, innovative, creative, and vibrant.
3. Are we asking our students to be extraordinary? Can they articulate the secret to their own success? Are they an eager learner?
4. Are we asking students to be combiners of ideas so that they can be inventors and innovators?
5. Can I get the students and teachers in my building or district to share my vision? How are we transforming education?