What a good idea. You should check out what she is doing.
The possibilities are endless! Here’s how to do it…
- Make a slide in PowerPoint as normal
- Save the file as a Device Independent Bitmap
- Click to save every slide
- Go to Display in the Control Panel
- On the Screen Saver tab, click My Pictures Slideshow, and in the Wait box, set the amount of time you want to elapse before the screen saver is displayed.
- Under Screen saver, click Settings. Under How often should pictures change?, set the slider at the interval you want between pictures
- Under Use pictures in this folder, browse to the folder in which you saved the presentation or slide and click ok!