custom google search for lincut

Monday, March 22, 2010

Readfresh is dead

Unfortunately, one of my favorite web tools, Readfresh,is dead.

I have been using it for about 5 months and having shared it with lots of people I am sad to say that it is closed.  I don’t know what happened and I am not sure what tool I will use to access my favorite blogs.  I liked this tool because it let me easily see the pages and not just the url’s.  I could click on each page and be instantly directed to that site.  I know that there are other tools out there but readfresh was easy to use. I am extremely sad at its demise.

1 comment:

Mrs. Tenkely said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens?! I am always sadden when a tool that I have come to love disappears. I am fond of Google Reader myself, not sure if it will do all that Readfresh did, was not familiar with it.